Principles of personal data processing in the company ALCASYS SLOVAKIA
Data protection is very important for us, and therefore our principle in processing of the data in order to be transparent about why and how we process personal data. We respect your private and personal sphere. We also inform you about the rights of the data subjects, whose personal data we process.
Why do we process personal information?
We collect and process personal data for a variety of reasons, therefore for various purposes, but always on the basis of rules laid down by law.
Based on your consent, we process:
- personal data of possible candidates for employment in our company and candidates' contacting data in case of vacancy
- selected personal data for the purpose of sending newsletters and information relating to products and services of the company, organized events, etc.
- selected personal data for the purpose of contacting you via selected communication channel regarding the information you have requested or interested in (information about the products, solutions, ...)
Based on the applicable specific laws, we shall process:
- business data for supporting of the contractual cooperation and care for existing customers, development of mutual cooperation, organizing of workshops, conferences and similar activities related to our products, services or brand,
- personal data in the guestbook for the identification of individuals with a single entry to the premises of our company,
- data from the camera surveillance system monitoring the areas available to public in order to protect safety of employees, visitors and operator's property, detecting of criminal actions.
What type of personal data do we process?
The data we process about the data subjects is primarily personal data of common category. The special category of personal data (voice biometrics) we process only to the extent and under the terms defined in the contract as a service provider in the role of the personal data processor.
Whose data do we process?
The data subjects, whose data we process, in the role of the processor are in particular:
- employment candidates,
- employees of our customers and partners,
- employees of our contractors (including subcontractors and affiliates of our contractors and subcontractors),
- visitors to our premises, offices or parking areas,
- applicants for quotations and other business information,
- current and former employees of the company,
- other persons who contact us based on their own initiative e.g. for the purpose of submitting an enquiry or filing a complaint, requesting feedback and providing information and other communication.
Data subjects whose personal data we process as the processor are primarily:
- individuals whose personal data we obtain and process in connection with the provision of services to our customers, partners and companies with whom we have separate agreements and contracts for this purpose.
To whom and on what basis do we provide, or make available, your personal data?
We shall provide your personal data to the third parties only when it is required by law. We may provide personal data also to our contractors based on our contractual relationship and business terms and conditions. They require our contractors to comply with security mechanisms for the protection of personal data and to observe at least the same level of security standards regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, in order to avoid the reduction of the level of security guarantees we provide.
We do not transfer personal data to third countries.
How do we protect your personal data?
The security of personal data, as well as other confidential information we need to provide our solutions and services, has a high priority in our company. We comply with international safety standards and all our business, manufacturing, marketing, management, organizational and support processes are regularly reviewed by independent audits, as required for the holder of the certificate, in accordance with provisions of the Information Security Management Standard ISO 27001: 2013.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We retain your personal data only for the required time we have set in the internal regulations of the Registry Plan and Rules. After the expiry of the retention period, personal data is safely disposed of or anonymized within a set period of time.
Do we perform automated person profiling?
In our personal data processing activities we do not perform automated profiling of individuals.
What are your rights regarding to your personal data?
In terms of current valid legislation, you are entitled to access your personal data, to request its rectification, removal or restriction of processing, as well as object data processing by our company.
You can exercise all your rights by submitting the application to the responsible person via e-mail at GDPR@alcasys.eu. When processing your application, we are entitled to ask you to provide additional identification data for the purpose of nonrecurring verification of the applicant's identity. When handling your application for exercising of data subjects rights, we will also take into account our legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data, or to establish, exercise or defense of the legal claims.
In case we process your personal data as the processor (the contractor), we recommend you to direct your inquiries and requests primarily to the controller of your personal data processing, as we are not always entitled to handle such requests from data subjects without the knowledge of our customer (the controller of personal data processing) .
We hope you never need to complain about our use of your personal data. However, if you would like to do so, please submit your complaint to GDPR@alcasys.eu. We will deal with any complaints and requests we receive and we will respond to them. You are also entitled to file a complaint to the Slovak Office for Personal Data Protection.
Our contact details as the personal data processor
If you have any questions about this statement or want to know more about how and why we process your personal data, please contact our officers responsible for the protection of personal data via any of these ways:
via e-mail: GDPR@alcasys.eu
in writing: at the address of the company's registered office: ALCASYS Slovakia, a.s., Staré grunty 36, P.O.Box 41, 840 00 Bratislava 4.
Changes to this Privacy Protection Statement
This statement is based on the current legislation in the EU and the SR. In particular, it is the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) and the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts.
We shall regularly review the timeliness of this Privacy Protection Statement in order to maintain the transparency of communication with the data subjects.
The Privacy Protection Statement has been recently updated on May 25, 2018.